Traffic in and out of Kingwood, TX can be brutal. Stop-and-go traffic on Kingwood and Northpark, blinking red lights after a hard rain, and Amazon delivery trucks speeding through neighborhoods create scenarios for an accident.
The Kingwood, TX lawyers at Hernandez Sunosky, LLP help hard-working people pursue financial compensation after an accident. We fight to hold responsible parties accountable to make the community safer.
Our personal injury lawyers are available to help after a Kingwood, TX accident. Call us today at (713) 981-4100 for help. There is no charge for a consultation with one of our lawyers at Hernandez Sunosky, LLP.
What Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Do For You
Personal injury is a specific area of law dealing with bodily injuries as the result of someone else’s negligent or careless actions. Lawyers handling these types of cases need to be skilled at addressing the medical aspects of an injury. Knowledge of the anatomy, surgical procedures, and therapeutic interventions is critical to effectively advocate for an injury victim. The lawyer should also be skilled at addressing the mechanisms of injury and be able to explain it in simple terms. In sum, a personal injury attorney must be able to clearly show in a compelling manner how the accident happened, how you were injured, and how it has impacted your life. To tell your story, the Kingwood, TX personal injury lawyers at Hernandez Sunosky, LLP:
- Investigates the accident – This includes obtaining the accident report, and witness statements, interviewing witnesses, and visiting the accident scene.
- Investigate the injury – This includes obtaining copies of the medical records, pharmacy records, radiology films, and medical bills.
- Consulting with experts – This includes discussions with treating doctors and therapists and experts in life care planning, economics, and engineering. This will allow us to fully understand the nature and prognoses of the injuries and the mechanics of the accident.
- Conducting discovery – This includes taking depositions of witnesses, obtaining internal records from the responsible parties, and issuing subpoenas to obtain documents from other sources.
If you have been injured in an accident, contact Hernandez Sunosky, LLP. We have decades of experience and only handle personal injury cases.
Why Hire The Attorneys At Hernandez Sunosky, LLP?
Our lawyers include former insurance defense lawyers with 40+ years of personal injury experience. The insurance companies taught us their strategies and tactics but now we use what they taught us against them. This extensive knowledge and experience help us recover the maximum value for an injury claim.
When you hire the Kingwood, TX personal injury lawyers at Hernandez Sunosky, LLP you will talk with a personal injury lawyer about your case, not a paralegal or intake manager. Our lawyers work together as a team on each case. As a client who has entrusted your sensitive personal injury matter to us, we use our decades of experience to ensure your case is given full attention. We are committed to the following:
- Providing an honest assessment of your claim during the initial consult
- Providing ongoing status updates on your case
- Being available to answer questions or discuss any concerns
- Helping you find medical care for no upfront costs
- Advancing all case expenses during the duration of your claim
- Tirelessly working to advance your interests
- Communicating on your behalf with the insurance company
- Preparing your case to take to court
What Does A Contingency Fee Mean?
A contingency fee agreement is a billing arrangement that allows individuals access to lawyer services who otherwise don’t have the financial means or simply don’t want to pay a costly hourly rate. An hourly billing lawyer can charge $250-$600+ per hour, depending on the type of case. Imagine receiving a legal bill for $20,000! Many people simply don’t have the resources to advance this much money to pursue a claim for personal injuries. As such, they would be left with unpaid medical bills, lost wages, and unpaid property damages because they couldn’t pay a lawyer to help them.
Under a contingency fee agreement, lawyers advance all the court costs and work without upfront fees in exchange for an agreed-upon percentage of any financial recovery at the end. Under this arrangement, the injured client will pay attorneys’ fees and expenses only if the lawyer wins their case. If the lawyer loses the case, the client owes nothing. The losing lawyer would also lose all the costs advanced as well as the time and effort put into the case. A contingency fee arrangement provides an inherent motivator not only to win the case but maximize the value of the case for the injured client.
The Kingwood, TX personal injury lawyers at Hernandez Sunosky, LLP only handle personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. We believe everyone should have access to legal services to pursue individuals who hurt them. A contingency fee agreement allows us to essentially become partners with our clients and fight for full financial compensation.
Who Do We Help In Kingwood, TX?
The lawyers serving Kingwood, TX help accident victims. We have helped people pursue financial recovery in: